Monday, February 16, 2009

My 1st Meal - Made by Mom

Here's my curry shrimp lunch stewing on the stove top. Onions, whole garlic, carrots, potato, apple, shrimp, green onions, oregano, curry and yuminess.

And here it is again simmering with a handful of green onions. I know a lot of people say this about their moms, but really - my mom is an amazing cook. She has a way of grabbing whatever's in the fridge and creating some sort of healthy and delicious meal with fun little side bowls of kimchees and veggies. Oh man it feels good to eat some home cooking.

3 comments:

  1. huh? i never ate this!!? is she taking cooking lessons or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's my food? where's my coffee? copi masileo? daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm...helllooooo?? agna??? i'm sure you've eaten a few more things since this curry shrimp lunch!!?! where's the gogi?

    ReplyDelete